» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 254 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,623
Posts1,341,317
Members1,807
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,303
PeteP 21,521
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,828
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Tuning
Yesterday at 21:45
Hi.

Been looking to buy a gtec 2 chip, does anyone know if there Still available?

Thanks
Stuart
0 39 Read More
Non-UK Events
Yesterday at 21:23
Yep your fine with Flonheim. Enjoy your evening meal yum
507 81,832 Read More
Coupé Projects
Yesterday at 17:40
Hi Mags,
the same thing has happened to me, twice. When i queried the problem of missing metal items in an envelope i found out and still find it quite unbelievable that the gpo can get away with removing the offending metal item, in their eyes, because it can damage the machinery that they use to sort the letters, and then resealing an empty envelope and sending it on it`s way without any explanation. l lost a turbo badge and a key on separate occasions, commiserations for your loss but if you have another sent by post probably a good idea to have it packed in a jiffy bag or a box.
190 23,759 Read More
Tuning
Yesterday at 13:31
Hello? can anyone help?

Thanks

Matt
5 1,102 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 13:22
Roger that Paul thumb
1 155 Read More
Handling
Yesterday at 10:18
Just my 2 cents, if it helps with choice - don't buy Uniroyal Rainsport 5.

I have 20vt with non OE dimension 215/45 R17.

Previously I've run 2 sets of Rainsport 3, 1st was normal rating, the second XL rated (couldn't tell a difference); been pleased with both, not a "sport" tyre but decent handling, comfort and really sure-footed in the wet. Also used on another FWD car with 200bhp in OE size 225/40 R18, no complaints. Also, moderate wear on all 3 sets - don't do high mileage, so I'm ok with needing to replace tyres due to age (around 4y old) even if not worn completly (eg. to 3mm or less).
Last year, I've bought new model, Rainsport 5 (XL rated), but it's a total letdown, really squishy handling with plenty of understeer, it's still good in the wet but on dry road it just feels too soft.
4 482 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
Yesterday at 08:32
I had anthracite turbine wheels on my Luna Pearl model.

Looked good when both were clean.
Try living with the existing wheels with regular quick cleaning ?

Best wishes

Paul
4 273 Read More
General Chat
Yesterday at 04:22
I have a foot in both camps.

My coupe I have kept as original as possible. It has lacquer peel in a couple of places and paint only done where there was rusty bits. I have changed discs for cross drilled, lowered 30mm, changed the wheel colour to black and an exhaust with centre box removed. All things are reversible if someone wanted to.

In my little collection I have an XJS convertible which is immaculate low mileage but once again some mechanical have been upgraded to improve the driving such as polybushed when one goes and fitted a rear anti roll bar which was an option when new. Adjustable shock absorbers and 16" lattice alloys. Once again reversible.

Lastly I have another XJS. The holy trail is a pre HE factory manual which Jaguar built to use up the last of the E type gearboxes. Only 320ish were made. How many survive? Heavily modified in the 80s which can never be original again.

My choices
3 168 Read More