» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (ExCoupe), 153 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,572
Posts1,340,808
Members1,794
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,542
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,297
PeteP 21,508
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,720
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Coupé Related Chat
16 minutes ago
That's brilliant Simon, as I'm struggling to get the cam locks at present

Thanks Jamie
17 616 Read More
Tuning
17 minutes ago
Just remember with the ultra racing rear arm you'll have to pack out the brackets due to them being oversized for the are

Cheers Jamie
2 26 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Submariner
I remember Serg1 buying this car; it was advertised on here and from Maidstone, Kent; it was used as a motorway daily driver to London and back daily by the previous owner and it had about circa 180K+ on it when sold to Serg1. It was sold for peanuts in the £00's due I guess to the galactic mileage and prices then....Serg1 then put some money into the car, but being a London car guess it has been outed courtesy of Khan's cash grab. I remember leaving Horsham Italian car event few year's ago, few of us with Serg1 heading back to M25 and opening mine up towards the motorway, he didn't follow, I guess the 200K on the lump playing on his mind wink

Hi Submariner,
Very useful information about the previous usage of my Coupe. I've been through the service history which reveals that the first owner put an average of 40,000 miles a year on the car for it's first 4 years and it was sold in mid 2004 with 167,800 miles. The next owner kept it for 9 years and sold it to Serg1 at 187,000. He owned it for 10 years until this February and put 5,000 miles on it. During his ownership, it was a front cover feature car on AutoItalia Magazine October 2014 edition.The car currently has 191,000 miles. The fact that my car has covered 88% of it's mileage on the motorway explains why it's still on it's original engine, gearbox and turbo with no rebuilds, It starts on the button, there is no smoke and it holds 2.5 bar at hot idle. I have just spent quite a lot of money having all the rust cut out underneath and new metal let in (not a huge amount but a lot of fiddly small bits) and having it rustproofed with Dinitrol wax in the box sections and Dinitrol underseal on the rest of the underpinnings. The car was resprayed and refurbished 10 years ago and looks great from 10 feet away but on closer inspection, their are a lot of small imperfections in the paint. I'm going to see how much can be machine polished out and whether I can justify respraying the worst bits (bonnet and boot). Overall, I am very pleased with the car as I don't think I would ever find another yellow plus with the essential-to-me factory sunroof. I intend to use my coupe sparingly but regularly throughout the year taking it to local Alfa club meets (I have two Alfas so it gets honorary admission!) and Italian car days locally.
17 2,113 Read More
Handling
3 hours ago
Ok yes I tend to do that so I assume I'll be ok with 94Ys on the rear and the old T1R 94Ws on the front.

As long as I make sure the bonnet is properly shut wink
4 45 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
3 hours ago
Finished for £181.00, nice thumb
3 591 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
5 hours ago
Classic Neil laugh
4 112 Read More
Non-UK Events
5 hours ago
Yeah got the free WU intro offer which saved me approx £12 if I'd gone via First Direct. That will pay for a few holiday gelatos laugh
431 73,425 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
5 hours ago
Thanks Joe- was starting to worry myself for a bit there!

Edinburgh - Button issue remains unresolved at this time. I did double check there were no loose or dirty wires/cables/relays/fuses under and around the lower dash- everything seems strange. She jumps in to live very quickly hot or cold. The rain (and sleet) has returned- so no chance to take her out again until hopefully this weekend. I suspect 20 year electrics are the cause of he issue.

Here's to some motoring time this weekend!

Regards

MM
4 103 Read More
Coupé Spotting
6 hours ago
Spotted a Chrono Grey LE by Tesco North Harbour near Portsmouth today, looked a lot like the one that Anglia Car Auctions had last week.

If it was I'm wishing I'd bid on it!!! Anyone on here?
1,250 1,221,126 Read More
News & Press
Yesterday at 19:33
The “What to pay” section shows how wildly the prices can vary. There doesn’t seem to be a market consensus on what they’re worth yet.
3 747 Read More
Styling
Yesterday at 19:18
Sorry to be a bit of a 'party-pooper' ... and each to their own etc. but I'm not sure that they actually enhance the Coupé rear end!

I rather like the standard fitment, and there's not issues with brightness, so .......

Mind you, I'm sure others probably feel the same about the add-on body panels on mine ( my only excuse is that I didn't fit them!)

Paul
3 598 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
Yesterday at 14:27
Hi Simon, I'd take 1 Blue Coupe Keyring and 1 Blue pin
Please
Thanks
15 1,729 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 12:27
Originally Posted by Jamiepm
I'll try to come down Joe

That’s brilliant Jamie wink
5 1,133 Read More
UK Social Events
Yesterday at 08:40
Last call folks, names need to be finalised with the organisers this week.

1. Edinburgh
2. PaulL + 2tbc
3. G_Man
7 2,001 Read More
News & Press
Yesterday at 07:56
An article by someone called James mentions the S2 lotus Elise as the most ultimate modern classic on the market.
The Coupe gets a mention. But make sure you get the LE model!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/27248139/modern-classic-sports-cars-underappreciated/
0 89 Read More
Coupé Related Chat
14/04/2024 19:26
So I have replaced the drivers seat base using the How to's found the metal side support snapped off so welded back painted and fitted the base which was the nears side one from another car.
I've also polished a spare fuel cap to replace my tatty one.
Took her out for a spin and noticed when hot the oil pressure almost non existent. Changed the oil today to 10w60 following searches here but has made zero difference. Going to check the pressure with a pressure gauge but which port should it be screwed into. There are 3 sensors and what looks like a blanking grub screw in the oil filter housing. Looks like I'm into a bottom end rebuild sooner and as per barnacles advice.
0 212 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
14/04/2024 10:17
I think it's an i 10 or something like that, little and basic! If it's the plug seating would the indicators/lights etc work fine? And why would it start when removed altogether?
2 265 Read More
Other Cars and Vehicles
13/04/2024 16:07
Also unlike the coupe - replacement sills and front / rear arch panels are readily available although don't know about the quality but it's a decent starter for ten to deal with any rot.
18 1,876 Read More
General Chat
13/04/2024 11:58
What do you call a man with no shins?

To-Knee
792 232,320 Read More
UK Social Events
11/04/2024 21:13
Sandhurst by SWMBO I presume. My life is the same.😱
7 1,507 Read More