Fiat Coupe Club UK

Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct

Posted By: gralegav

Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 21/09/2016 00:55

My red coop has been accepted for display!

Anyone else coming? Please do come and say hi
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 21/09/2016 01:28

Yes my X1/9 has been accepted for a place on the grid. However I have a dilemma as that club's AGM is on the same day and 120 miles away.
Posted By: Thunderbox

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 21/09/2016 12:12

I have also been accepted for this and only 20 miles away from us. We go most months and now a chance to exhibit too!

Unlike Pete, I'm not Goodwood Royalty ( the X2/9 deserves to be seen though!) and happy to be miles round the corner or tucked in the paddock!

Only problem is a family lunch in Brighton so it will be an early start and finish for us.
Posted By: Serg1

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 21/09/2016 17:02

Might be interested in this.

What do I need to do?

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 21/09/2016 17:34

To be invited to exhibit you have to apply to the Goodwood Breakfast Club quite early in the year normally.

Her's the form to complete.

You can just show up on the day, but you will have to park your car off the circuit.

That link leads to all sorts of other stuff John.

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 23/09/2016 00:56

Originally Posted By: PeteP
Yes my X1/9 has been accepted for a place on the grid. However I have a dilemma as that club's AGM is on the same day and 120 miles away.

You could leave at 10.30 and be there for lunch? wink

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 23/09/2016 11:56

Trouble is the AGM stars at 10am, and we are expected to remain at Goodwood until 11.

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 25/09/2016 10:12

Does that mean you won't be going Pete?

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 25/09/2016 13:21

I have not made up my mind yet Chris, I really ought to go to the X1/9 club AGM which is at Gaydon.

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 28/09/2016 18:25

Have just contacted Goodwood to say that I can't make it and for them to re-allocate my space.

Enjoy yourselves Chris and Gavin.

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 30/09/2016 23:44

Gavin,
I've left you a PM with my mobile number so give us a ring when you get parked up?
See you on Sunday.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 04/10/2016 09:47

What a fantastic display of Italian cars.(I now want one of each.....) Chatted to Gav (really nice red finish on the 20v, mine's a genuine Fiat pink these days....) Saw yours Chris but couldn't find you. The show was great and well worth getting up early on Sunday.. See you all at Brooklands Sunday 9th October.
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 04/10/2016 10:08

Any pics?

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 04/10/2016 10:12

Gav,

Sorry not to catch you and wasn't too sure which of the other 4 Coupes was yours. I usually go to the Breakfast Club meetings as they are only a few miles away from me so getting up early for a free day out is not too much of a struggle! There were some interesting cars there and the crowds as busy as normal but some months the cars go all the way round the track back to the Lavant Straight, so this one was small but beautifully formed (like me!!).

Barry,

Sorry to have missed you but maybe you will come the Christmas Sunday lunch meeting?

Pete,

Not one X1/9 on display- you were sorely missed!

Re: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday 2 Oct - 05/10/2016 22:45

Chris,

Saw your lovely coop but it was a bit of a mad morning, very busy! Will try to post a few pics but my phone won't seem to log in to the forum at the moment.

Barry,

Really good to meet you a chat coops!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK