Fiat Coupe Club UK

Music for driving to

Posted By: barnacle

Music for driving to - 27/02/2017 05:42

The road from Sheil Bridge up to Cluanie is possibly the best drive in Scotland... suitable music: You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Posted By: Clintos

Re: Music for driving to - 27/02/2017 06:03

I press play in Parliament Square in Ramsey on the Isle Of Man and listen to the extended version of darude sandstorm over the mountain section of the TT course. I find it gets the juices flowing and makes me ride that little bit quicker.

As for driving, cant beat a bit of Bon Jovi
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Music for driving to - 27/02/2017 10:24

My driving music still loaded in the CD from last weekends road tripping is Jamiroquai, Rolling Stones and some Velvet revolver.
Posted By: Zam

Re: Music for driving to - 27/02/2017 12:13

Originally Posted By Countrycruising
My driving music still loaded in the CD from last weekends road tripping is Jamiroquai, Rolling Stones and some Velvet revolver.

+1 Velvet Revolver
Stone Temple Pilots
Foo Fighters
The Offspring
Posted By: Lucifer

Re: Music for driving to - 27/02/2017 12:49

Originally Posted By Zam
Originally Posted By Countrycruising

+1 Velvet Revolver
Stone Temple Pilots
Foo Fighters
The Offspring

+1 Rolling Stones

TBH when I've got music on in the car these days I tend to stick my phone on shuffle and end up with all kinds of surprises. With about 5,000 songs on there it's easy to forget some of those album tracks or stuff that you have on compilations. Of course you do also end up getting some absolute s*ite on occasions too laugh
Posted By: jimbob13

Re: Music for driving to - 27/02/2017 12:56

With Mrs. Jimbob and the kids in the car; usually something like Ellie Goulding, Imagine Dragons or One Republic.

On my own; Hed Pe, Rammstein, Spineshank, Type O Negative... anything of that ilk really.

My 4 year old daughter has started asking me to put Absolute Classic Rock on the radio though, so we might be heading for a nice middle ground.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK