Fiat Coupe Club UK

Coop priced about right?

Posted By: Anonymous

Coop priced about right? - 02/04/2007 19:04

Do people think i've priced my coop about right? not much interest, none really to be honest so far:

Due to serious lack of use, beyond the occasional weekend run into the pennines i'm selling me coop

I've had the car since July last year, i'm only the 4th owner. It's just coming up to 64k miles, with the cambelt being done about 3 years back with 33k on the clock. Theres a receipt for exactly £500 for Torque Italia to prove it was changed etc. Service wise the car has stamps up to 42k, with seperate receipts for 2 services since then, along with loads of other history etc. Had oil change and new pads about 3k miles ago.

* Full LE Kit
* Cloth, No Air con
* Sunroof
* CD Player
* eibach springs
* Billstein Shocks
* Strut Brace
* Reconditioned Alloys
* Full Blue Flame exhaust
* Interior is in excellent condition
* Paintwork is very good, occasional small stone chips, and small scratches, but all in all very good.
* New Turbo was fitted at around 42k miles, was under warranty at time, so was just done to take advantage of free replacement etc.
* car has MOT till start of July and Taxed till September
* All 3 keys present, Red, blue and silver etc

Only negatives are:

* Got front splitter caught on a curb a while back, so its cracked a bit right underneath on drivers side, nothing major just important to mention.
* gas strut on the bonnet doenst hold it up

Car is advertised on Pistonheads, so see following link for pics: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/140582.htm

Looking for very nearest offer to £3300, pm me for more info, or to talk wonga
Posted By: JLow75

Re: Coop priced about right? - 02/04/2007 20:58

I don't think you have priced it too high at all - looks a great buy for £3300! - I would be interested, but unfortunatly it's the wrong colour \:mad\: I don't like green cars, but I thought I was in a minority?
Posted By: bezzer

Re: Coop priced about right? - 03/04/2007 14:51

I think £3.3K is a good price for your 20VT MrC.

One thing I would do if I was selling it is to get a new bonnet strut, its one less negative thing to point out to a prospective buyer. I'm sure Carl will have some in stock.

Good luck with your sale \:\)

Re: Coop priced about right? - 03/04/2007 17:03

I like Scotts Green coops, the only thing that would put me off is the lack of leather ... some nice tan leather in there would look \:# The cloth interior might be putting people off?

Re: Coop priced about right? - 03/04/2007 17:10

yeah possibly, although the cloth is in fantastic conditon, as new really. Personally the tan leather looks a bit tacky to me, but thats just my personal opinion.

Mr C
Posted By: StuP

Re: Coop priced about right? - 03/04/2007 18:10

Yep, right price MrC if not slightly underpriced IMO. Hang on (if you can) and it will sell at that price ;\)
Posted By: stan

Re: Coop priced about right? - 03/04/2007 18:34

Get a pair of bonnet struts from Fiat, the later type are only £27+vat so it's not a massive layout and as said above, removes a large negative from the car. Easy to fit too.

Re: Coop priced about right? - 11/04/2007 13:40

Think me turbo seals r going as the car smokes a bit now, hence new price of £2700 to take away, people think thats a fair reduction? knocked like £600 off, for replacing a turbo, which lets be honest wont cost that, unless the uyer decides to go down the hybrid route.

MR C

Re: Coop priced about right? - 12/04/2007 02:03

I'd try to get a good second hand turbo tbh, i would expect your to be gone by the weekend at £2700.

Re: Coop priced about right? - 12/04/2007 02:24

Problem is at any price there arent many people will take on a "dead" coupe, god if its dirty they wont buy let alone smoking. Of course if its "cheap" thats a different matter.

Well worth sorting it to be honest.

Re: Coop priced about right? - 12/04/2007 14:16

added some better photos now which should help

Mr C

Re: Coop priced about right? - 12/04/2007 16:41

Your link to Pistonheads advert is broken \:\(

Re: Coop priced about right? - 12/04/2007 16:53

Put a new one on their, couldnt edit original post, so had to do it as a rely etc.

Pistonheads add

Mr C

Re: Coop priced about right? - 12/04/2007 17:21

Cheers, I wanted to send the link to someone who might be interested, so much appreciated Mr C.

Re: Coop priced about right? - 16/04/2007 19:12

any news if interested Stan? had a couple of people fishing, but nothing concrete so far.

could do with quick sale ,so will be open to a little negotiating on price etc.

Mr C

Re: Coop priced about right? - 17/04/2007 15:23

Originally Posted By: MrChaplin
any news if interested Stan?
Mr C

Sorry Mr C, the loony-toons went for an MG-ZT thingy with delivery mileage

One minute he's looking at sub 4k cars the next he's buying an old grandad's car that's been sat on a garage forecourt for more than two years........because it has parking sensors. You can tell he knows loads about cars can't you? \:\(

Good luck with the sale, I really hope someone buys this from you soon, it looks gorgeous!

Re: Coop priced about right? - 19/04/2007 19:00

Right,

as stated on the for sale section, the coops really in need of going, as i need the money. I'm using it daily at moment, and its not smoking at all, turbo's still kicking etc, so the buyer wont need to change turbo straight away etc, just at some time in future. Open to sensible offers as i need a sale. Sensible i say though ;\)

Mr C
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK