Fiat Coupe Club UK

Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford

Posted By: bockers

Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 11:15

Anyone have any knowledge

Maroon R Reg 20VT, looks immaculate R365HRP
and Sprint Blue T reg 20VT T495ELP

Check regs online and neither show any nasties.

Any advice or former owner comments welcome.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 11:22

Gripped viewed the Maroon 20vt on his way back from Brooklands, he sent me pictures of the underside which showed areas suffering from corrosion so they need further careful inspection as I fear there's more on these and the trader isn't whiling to budge on price.

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 12:43

Oooh thanks Joe. Was not going to pay the asking price so if he is not budging I may not bother, it looks like the Maroon one has sold now too. The Sprint blue one is worrying as the coolant bottle appears to be empty.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 14:03

I know some history on the Sprint blue as I priced MOT repairs last year but the owner SORN the vehicle as she didn't have the funds top repair it.
She then sold it and a week later it was up for sale again, MOT'ed and with no advisories chinny

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 14:30

Thanks Joe. I never like traders masquerading as private buyers on eBay,
Posted By: EdTaylor

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 23:10

Pretty sure they had a silver one that was really low mileage that sold recently. They look good on paper! Bockers any tips on the best place to run a reg to see if it has a 'hidden past' without costing a small fortune?

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 07/07/2016 23:16

You can use the gov https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/ site

I used www.totalcarcheck.co.uk At £1.81 per check it's hardly going to break the bank and well worth it as it give a bit more info.
Posted By: gurly_racer

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 24/10/2016 17:23

T495 ELP was my previous coupe!

Unsure if it's for sale still as there was a few issues! However if it is do contact me and I can try to assist!
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 24/10/2016 21:11

Originally Posted By: gurly_racer
T495 ELP was my previous coupe!

Unsure if it's for sale still as there was a few issues! However if it is do contact me and I can try to assist!

shocked was that the one you ended up upside down in, or at least at the receiving end of a nasty encounter?
Posted By: gurly_racer

Re: Two Coupés For Sale in Bedford - 24/10/2016 21:26

No... that was my Porto... it hurt. Alot!

Still miss that one!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK