Fiat Coupe Club UK

Rubber Button for META Remote

Posted By: Anonymous

Rubber Button for META Remote - 06/05/2011 13:38

Got a new one from this seller on Ebay, £15 a lot for a bit of rubber but much cheaper than a new alarm. It's not the whole remote just the bit of rubber that in my one had turned to mush.

Ebay Link

Gary

Re: Rubber Button for META Remote - 06/05/2011 14:30

That seller has been knocking those and all the other seperate parts of the Meta fob for some time now. Must have come across a job lot and made a fortune......
Posted By: bockers

Re: Rubber Button for META Remote - 06/05/2011 19:36

For £35 I got the better complete round remote. Consigned my rectangle fob to the spare keyring.
Posted By: Desmond

Re: Rubber Button for META Remote - 06/05/2011 22:39

Thanks Simmo - mine turned all chewy and mushy - I await delivery.

Re: Rubber Button for META Remote - 11/05/2011 23:16

Bockers where did you get the round remote from, as I only have the one a spare would be nice.
I wasn't aware that was an option, thought I would have to replace the whole alarm.

Gary
Posted By: bockers

Re: Rubber Button for META Remote - 12/05/2011 09:18

You can add a round remote to the Meta alarm at any time. In fact I have just bought another one from ebay. You will need you red code card, and you just provide that code whne you order the fob.

Abacus alarms do them for £35 and I got my last one from ebay for £25 =£10 for it to be coded. Service from both companies was excellent.

If you do nopt have the code card you can send your existing remote and alarm box and they will code a new round fob to it, along with your existing fob, and provide you with a code card too.

However I think the price for that exceeds that of a better modern alarm.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK