Fiat Coupe Club UK

Cybox Exhausts?

Posted By: Anonymous

Cybox Exhausts? - 08/05/2007 23:49

Hi all, been looking for something different on the exhaust front, nothing wrong with the scorpian and blueflame i just fancy looking about, i found this on ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-COUPE-16v-20v...1QQcmdZViewItem

I quite fancied the 90mm slash cut pipe, had anyone got any exp with these as they look ok, the pipe dia is 2.25inc so not big but i only has a standard 20vt and im not after big bhp just a nice note and a little gain..... think its worth it?? cheers guys..

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 00:52

bump?
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 01:03

I haven't bought one, but it's been on my Ebay watch list for ages, as I can't afford one yet.
I was also waiting until someone else got one and reported on it's quality, etc \:D
I would also go for the 90mm slash cut, as I think that looks nice on a Coupe

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 01:08

So you not concerned that the pipe dia is only 2.25inch?? i mailed them to find out, be ionteresteing what others say, what dia is the scorpien and blueflame ones?? ive read somewhere anything over 2.5inch is too big for standard turbo but ill wait to see what others say i think... slash cut does look nice,,,, we should try a group buy then mate if you want one too lol :P????

Also how do you get a sig on the bottom of your posts or just a pic?? cheers
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 02:54

I didn't know what size the pipe diameter was, didn't read that much into it. Don't know what the standard diameter is either, lol \:\)
If I was to do a group buy, it would be on one of the better known makes, like Scorpion or Blueflame to be honest, but I never seem to have the spare cash.

As regards to signature, well just hit and miss, the way I do it really \:D
The way I did it, was to make one within the specified size limits(can't remember what they are), uploaded it to Photobucket(a free hosting site) and then somehow added it to the forum \:D
I'm sorry, I have a useless memory for some things \:\)
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 03:02

I think Cybox and Peco are one and the same so it is a well known make. Fairly sure scorpion, Supersprint etc. are all the same diameter.
Posted By: GraemeC

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 14:57

I have a 90mm slash cut and it does look nice - Cybox is a Peco and pipe diameter is same as standard

Can be a little boomy at 2000rpm but not really a problem. Had no problems fitting - IIRC there were some initial teething toubles but they now appear to have been sorted..

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 09/05/2007 23:10

i have the cybox on. and it a a super exhaust. had it for over a year and half and its still as shiny as the day i got it and the sound is only there when you give it a blast.

yep 2.25 inc dia and perfect fit.

mine will be for sale soon as im going for a 3inch dia from the turbo back \:\/
Posted By: mikndo69

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 15/07/2012 12:50

Would a Cybox cat back exhaust fitted to a 20v NA bolt straight onto a 20v Turbo or are they a different diameter?

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 18/07/2012 18:21

Got a Cybox stainless catback on my 16vt. Sounds lovely.

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 19/07/2012 20:35

I've got a cybox de-cat pipe too for a few years now on my 16VT. It's only 2.25inch (57mm).

Fits great, sounds nice and drives even better.
Also the turbo spools up faster.

Now I am going to take it a step further to a 3inch diameter.

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 22/07/2012 11:17

cybox produce larger 3inch exhaust on demand?

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 22/07/2012 11:51

I don't know. I think they could make them on demand. If they can make a perfect 2.25 inch then they could make a 3 inch too I guess.

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 22/07/2012 12:09

Bought a Cybox system for my Elan off eBay, fits perfect, sounds great and the Elan runs better than before. The Elan guys say its a Peco system

Also sent it out pdq so they either keep a decent stock or make it up next day once ordered
Posted By: Gaz

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 22/07/2012 17:35

Originally Posted By: mikndo69
Would a Cybox cat back exhaust fitted to a 20v NA bolt straight onto a 20v Turbo or are they a different diameter?

It would fit stright on

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 23/07/2012 22:16

Thanks Gaz
Posted By: Joe78

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 24/07/2012 21:21

I had a cybox cat back on my vt6, really good quality exhaust and very reasonable price wise.

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 15/08/2012 22:31

Looks and sounds nice but mine didnt fit well.

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 16/10/2012 13:48

Originally Posted By: Gaz
Originally Posted By: mikndo69

It would fit stright on

Thanks for your answer Gaz but here's another one: Will a Cat off a 20v fit a 20vt?

Re: Cybox Exhausts? - 16/10/2012 18:16

Originally Posted By: chris_2jze
Hi all, been looking for something different on the exhaust front, nothing wrong with the scorpian and blueflame i just fancy looking about, i found this on ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-COUPE-16v-20v...1QQcmdZViewItem

I quite fancied the 90mm slash cut pipe, had anyone got any exp with these as they look ok, the pipe dia is 2.25inc so not big but i only has a standard 20vt and im not after big bhp just a nice note and a little gain..... think its worth it?? cheers guys..

i had a outword rolled one did not like the look of it but it had a nice note to it but i preferd a twin pipe catback system from powerflow witch had a better sound to it
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK