Fiat Coupe Club UK

Cybox exhaust

Posted By: carmine

Cybox exhaust - 30/06/2023 06:34

Greetings.
I wanted to ask if anyone knows the cybox exhaust system for the 20v turbo. I wanted to get some information about it. how does it sound, is it released on the street with papers etc.
Thank you.

https://www.cybox.co.uk/product/stainless-steel-full-system-fiat-coupe-20v/
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Cybox exhaust - 30/06/2023 14:46

I have no direct experience of the Cybox system on a 20VT, however I have had it on my 16VT for 18 years and never had a problem with it.

Sound is not obtrusive inside or out, no booming or resonance. It can be driven quietly when needed, overall it's a good balance.

In the UK we don't have as much regulatory bollocks as in Germany so no papers came with mine, but why not ask them directly if they supply papers to the German market?

Re: Cybox exhaust - 30/06/2023 15:48

Thanks,

good idea to ask them.

Yes, here in Germany there are really too many rules and absurd things, sometimes the desire goes away.

I'm looking for an exhaust with a little more sound. I have a big boy system, but to me I guess it doesn't really make up for the value of a turbocharged 5 cylinder.
I would like something darker.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Cybox exhaust - 30/06/2023 16:20

Originally Posted by carmine
Greetings.
I wanted to ask if anyone knows the cybox exhaust system for the 20v turbo. I wanted to get some information about it. how does it sound, is it released on the street with papers etc.
Thank you.

https://www.cybox.co.uk/product/stainless-steel-full-system-fiat-coupe-20v/

Cybox won't have the correct certification for it to pass a TUV, they're not stamped so if you're looking for that 5 pot blurble sound I'd look for a Ragazzon system.

Re: Cybox exhaust - 30/06/2023 20:02

this is the Ragazzon system i have installed, but i always thought it was a bit off as the sound was much more hissing than rumbling. I bought the car with this already installed. in the previous answer that I wrote the wrong translation to written big boy and not Ragazzon

Attached picture SmartSelect_20230630_215724_eBay.jpg
Posted By: Daan

Re: Cybox exhaust - 12/01/2024 13:54

Hello FCCUK,

Does anyone have experience with the cybox exhaust on a 20V NA? Like is there a lot of noise when driving on the highway? I couldn't find a definitive answer on the forum yet.
Thanks.
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Cybox exhaust - 13/01/2024 12:30

The cybox works well with the 20v n/a as long as it has a standard cat fitted, if it doesn't it will be way too loud and drone terribly on motorway trips. It's a bigger bore than standard so the note is totally different and once it's run in it'll have a nice blurble.
My personal choice is the 3.5inch rolled in slash cut that gives it an OE look, if you'd like that taol piece you'll need to email or ring them as the ones available on Fleabay are 3in straight and look meh in mu opinion.
Posted By: Daan

Re: Cybox exhaust - 15/01/2024 15:26

Thanks Countrycruising!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK