Fiat Coupe Club UK

my remap results

Posted By: Anonymous

my remap results - 27/02/2015 22:08

I took my coupe to see Leighton at FC performance for a remap.
Here's the print out.

click to enlarge

I'm very happy with the results, few little hiccups raised their head but thanks to Leighton soon sorted.

Feels more responsive off boost and more progressive with the power delivery.

Oh and Castle Combe village is a nice place to visit love

Re: my remap results - 27/02/2015 22:42

Nice results. I really need to get down there but im struggling for time. Were you running v-power/momentum or standard 95Ron?

Re: my remap results - 27/02/2015 22:53

Yeah its a full day with travelling although your a bit nearer than me, left at 5.30 am home at 7.30 pm zzz

Anyway, I had super unleaded (97) in it but I'm going to start putting shells optimax or whatever it's called in it.

Re: my remap results - 28/02/2015 08:30

Ill just have to book a day off work i think. I always run momentum ot v-power but i might just throw some thinners in to see if it makes a difference. Also were you running a chip before or was the car standard? If it was chipped (gtech squadra etc) how much better does the remap compare?

Re: my remap results - 28/02/2015 09:09

Yeah was running gtec chip /mbc set to 1.2 bar, don't know bhp when running the chip.

I would say the remap is more refined. More responsive off boost and progressive when coming on boost which has made the wife happy lol.
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: my remap results - 28/02/2015 21:06

Any other modifications other than the remap? Great result!

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 09:30

Originally Posted By: fiatphil
Ill just have to book a day off work i think. I always run momentum ot v-power but i might just throw some thinners in to see if it makes a difference. Also were you running a chip before or was the car standard? If it was chipped (gtech squadra etc) how much better does the remap compare?

I've had two mapped by Flea, money well spent. He did both on a Saturday,or are you looking for an excuse for a day off?!!!

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 09:35

Originally Posted By: chipped
Originally Posted By: fiatphil

I've had two mapped by Flea, money well spent. He did both on a Saturday,or are you looking for an excuse for a day off?!!!

Lol. No pal. My day job is really really busy atm and i work in professional boxing which is predominately weekend work. Ill sort it ss soon as im free.

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 09:53

Just a drilled airbox, k&n filter, 200 cell sports cat and ss exhaust.

Yeah it's great, very happy and plenty fast enough for me smile
Posted By: Spoonz

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 09:54

Originally Posted By: metalste
Oh and Castle Combe village is a nice place to visit love

did you visit the pub? when i went in January there was no one in it.
Posted By: Nigel

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 10:59

Originally Posted By: metalste
Just a drilled airbox, k&n filter, 200 cell sports cat and ss exhaust.

Yeah it's great, very happy and plenty fast enough for me smile

Yup - that's how we all started out wink Beware, its a VERY slippery slope...

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 11:14

Both pubs beer

Had a good walk about, went to the church, Manor house. The wife loved it, apparently divorce is on the cards so we can remarry in Castle Combe lol.

Re: my remap results - 01/03/2015 11:21

Very aware of how addictive it can become Nigel, luckily I'm saving for a house, so there's not too much spare cash about.

How much for a hybrid and a remap tongue

Only joking, next jobs on the list are to get it undersealed, tackle a bit of rust, get my hose kit on and maybe look at getting a clutch.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK