Fiat Coupe Club UK

price check - supersprint

Posted By: Master_Mariner

price check - supersprint - 24/08/2014 09:30

Need to replace exhaust cat backwards-wanted something different then standard- was thinking Supersprint- but got quoted 700euro's - does this sound right?
Posted By: one4seven

Re: price check - supersprint - 24/08/2014 09:58

RRP on backbox is around 350-400 notes, center section around 200 so not far off.

Overpriced imho, mine had a SuperSprint when I bought it, was rotten in multiple points (mild steel) so replaced it with a Ragazzon cat back setup in stainless steel.
Posted By: H_R

Re: price check - supersprint - 24/08/2014 10:20

Would just like to say I have a long life exhaust from Motormech very reasonably priced they make it how you want it! I'm really pleased with it too !
Not sure of your location so don't know if a long life exhaust is practical for you? But would be half the price!
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: price check - supersprint - 24/08/2014 10:44

I'd heard supersprints were ok (now) after being not so great 5 years ago.

As the exhaust needs replacing - just wanted to upgrade it tastefully - may be make her breath easier- but not chavtastic type loud exhaust.

I'll have a butchers at the motormech- thanks both
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: price check - supersprint - 02/09/2014 22:17

I have a cybox cat back which sounds great and isn't too obtrusive for a stainless exhaust. They advertise on eBay and the listing I found allowed you to make an offer, and they accepted £170 + £15 delivery in the UK. I went for the tail pipe option which matched my original. There are a few others with a cybox on here, all told a great exhaust!

Cybox eBay link
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: price check - supersprint - 04/09/2014 14:32

I have a supersprint exhaust ready to sell, took it off my coupe after just a year due to engine blowing

£150 all in and it's yours, I'm in the airport at the moment but will be back in 2 weeks.

I have it over at my parents house so if you need pictures please feel free to email my dad billjenkins45@msn.com
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK