Fiat Coupe Club UK

(my old) Coop gets some CC love

Posted By: Anonymous

(my old) Coop gets some CC love - 04/04/2014 20:42

Anyone on here who isn't already checking in on Paul Niedermeyer's (former editor in chief of thetruthaboutcars.com) excellent Curbside Classic site would do well to take a look - it's a great eclectic mix of articles on old and not-so-old motors from around the world photographed as they are "in the wild" and written about by enthusiastic gearheads. There's a bit of a US bias but it's a very broad church.

There's also a Flickr community for readers to submit their own finds.

So, imagine my delight this morning when (after posting some found shots of a similar 20VT down in Leith, and a shot of my own old Coop, for nostalgia's sake) I saw My old car on the front page!

It's a short but appreciative write-up, and has generated a vibrant discussion about the merits of the car, especially the design. I'm tickled pink broom yellow!
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: (my old) Coop gets some CC love - 04/04/2014 21:15

Originally Posted By: splateagle
Anyone on here who isn't already checking in on Paul Niedermeyer's (former editor in chief of thetruthaboutcars.com) excellent Curbside Classic site would do well to take a look - it's a great eclectic mix of articles on old and not-so-old motors from around the world photographed as they are "in the wild" and written about by enthusiastic gearheads. There's a bit of a US bias but it's a very broad church.

There's also a Flickr community for readers to submit their own finds.

So, imagine my delight this morning when (after posting some found shots of a similar 20VT down in Leith, and a shot of my own old Coop, for nostalgia's sake) I saw My old car on the front page!

It's a short but appreciative write-up, and has generated a vibrant discussion about the merits of the car, especially the design. I'm tickled pink broom yellow!

That'll be the top one of these bananas....
Originally Posted By: Edinburgh
2 in one day last week!

Doon by the shore

click to enlarge with interesting spokes click to enlarge

and near Stockbridge, taken from the bus laugh click to enlarge
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: (my old) Coop gets some CC love - 05/04/2014 20:32

"with interesting spokes"click to enlarge

That'll be Fiat 500 alloys, look nice cool
Posted By: Per

Re: (my old) Coop gets some CC love - 27/04/2014 00:23

Nice! Isnt it Bravo wheels?