Fiat Coupe Club UK

Best place for parts

Posted By: rayzer82

Best place for parts - 29/10/2023 23:32

Good evening all ..hope everyone is well...

Well miraculously the fiat has just gone straight through its mot but the ever growing list of advisories is starting to read like a novel so I've decided to start trying to source parts. I plan to start the repairs and clear all advisories early next year as I've broken me leg thinking I was still young enough to be playing football so I'm off my feet for a while 🫣. I thought this would give me the time to get all the bits but after hitting a few brick walls in searching was wondering if there's a known "go to" for parts required.... I'm not sure if I can put my reg number in here for the mot checking and parts I'm after?
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Best place for parts - 30/10/2023 08:40

For service items, suspension etc you can purchase these from Steve at Alternative Autos, their email: steve@alternativeautos.uk

Re: Best place for parts - 30/10/2023 08:46

Cheers Joe appreciated, any news when you might have any availability to get in? We were discussing things in the summer and I saw you had closed down to focus on the workload you already had in so thought I'd leave it a bit?
Posted By: PaulL

Re: Best place for parts - 30/10/2023 21:42

Well done with the MOT

mines in this week

Paul

Re: Best place for parts - 31/10/2023 12:43

Good luck with that Paul... Fingers crossed for a good result...think mine may be more luck than judgement, as I say I definitely need to start tackling these jobs now

Re: Best place for parts - 01/11/2023 12:48

Failed MOT on leaking fuel union, 1.5mm on brakes, hand brake not 100%

Loads of adviseries.

My garage, FAST in Stockton, are looking at everything, then I'll make a plan of how far I'll go.

I've said before, that Barry at FAST, is very good at keeping my feet in the ground, and recommending what's essential.

Re: Best place for parts - 01/11/2023 18:37

Ah mate sorry but doesn't sound terrible to get the pass... The advisories I suppose are something you can knock off month by month basis ... they definitely become a project of heart over head very quickly don't they
Posted By: Submariner

Re: Best place for parts - 01/11/2023 19:30

If you want to save money and get the same gear shop4parts.

Re: Best place for parts - 01/11/2023 21:58

I'd agree, had stuff from shop4parts.

If you would try second hand, try polgavikto on Ebay.

Paul

Re: Best place for parts - 02/11/2023 17:27

Cheers both but all sorted. Went with Steve at alternative autos as per Joe's post and he was incredible took some time to answer my questions emailed back and forth until he knew exactly what I was after... Price and service is fantastic and delivered to the door today ...well happy 😁
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK