Fiat Coupe Club UK

Very sad day

Posted By: mr_nobut

Very sad day - 31/03/2019 15:56

Very sad day....ploughed into a hapless teenage today who pulled out on me!!!

‘Sorry I didn’t see you’ doesn’t really make it ok.

Coupe totalled with extensive damage to front...bonnet bent in half, rad and front all smashed in!!!

I’m not angry just gutted. All that time and effort to keep her on the road....gone!!!

I know i’ll only get pennies from the insurance but it’s not about it’s financial value!!

Don’t know where to go now....totally gutted....perhaps another coupe or time for pastures new??

cry
Posted By: HiraethHuw

Re: Very sad day - 31/03/2019 17:05

Oh no.
Sorry to read this.
Hope everyone is ok?
Is it definitely beyond repair?
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Very sad day - 31/03/2019 22:14

Gutted for you mate. Hope the insurance gives you a reasonable payout.

At least Coupes are still cheap to buy if you can find a good one. Anyway, hope all is well.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Very sad day - 01/04/2019 06:39

Heartbreaking for you when you've invested so much effort in her cry

Doesn't sound structurally too good the way you describe it but maybe - realistically speaking - they could let you keep it to help you keep your next one on the road....
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Very sad day - 01/04/2019 09:40

Aye, that is very bad indeed. As Simon has said investing so much attention & money. Yer no a million miles from Joe, perhaps you could make a start from there. Best of luck for the future.
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Very sad day - 01/04/2019 11:25

Gutted to hear of this news!

Could happen to any of us at any time! The only good news- when your have got over the heartache of your coupe being taken from you- is that no-one was hurt.

The only thing you can do is start looking for the next nubut mobile...the number of good coupes around is not vast...but can be found when you start digging.

Keep smiling! Its the only way to move forward. And clearly its a no-fault Insurance claim.

MM
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK