Fiat Coupe Club UK

Another low mile coupe listed on eBay.

Posted By: Downhillryder

Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 14/05/2016 21:59

Again no vested interest, I just like looking for stuff on eBay ! (Sad)

CLICKY
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 14/05/2016 22:32

Yep, looks like it could be a good one if the tin worm hasn't been at it. And if the FSH and oil pressure check out.

If I was after a sprinty, I'd be interested.... but not at that price. Even if it is worth it.

Posted By: jimboy

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 14/05/2016 22:43

Aye, the pictures alone don't account for that price. I'm certainly no expert, but I've seen cleaner/better versions going for less money.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 14/05/2016 22:47

Does not look like the engine bay or interior of a 48k car to me. And if it had "been maintained with no expense spared" I would have put cleaner images up.....
Posted By: Richie007

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 14/05/2016 23:30

Leather seats look very good, base of the drivers has no sag in it and the leather still has a matt look, not the shiny seats you usually see. Shinny leather is years of dirt and sweat. Paintwork from what I can see doesn't have much swirling.

Low mileage and low amount of owners. I'm guessing if he lives in Canary Wharf then money isn't an issue and its been well looked after.
Posted By: Clintos

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 02:03

Engine bay looks like it's done three times the mileage without ever seeing the cloth or brush. It's worth what someone will pay but I see it a few grand too high......

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 08:56

No Clint, look at the horn bracket. Definitely low use. Just dusty and never been cleaned. I think that would clean up really nice. And the slam panel has very little rust. Just a small area on the leading edge.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 09:34

Originally Posted By: patch234
No Clint, look at the horn bracket. Definitely low use. Just dusty and never been cleaned. I think that would clean up really nice. And the slam panel has very little rust. Just a small area on the leading edge.

Maybe, but I did say it 'looks like' and not 'had' done 3 times the mileage.........Anyway, its still overpriced yes

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:06

Originally Posted By: Clintos
.......Anyway, its still overpriced yes

In your opinion laugh

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:25

In your opinion laugh

Mmmmm, same can be said about the plus you just sold too.............at a loss sick
Posted By: Makkadiamond

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:30

In your opinion laugh

Mmmmm, same can be said about the plus you just sold too.............at a loss sick

If you have a fiat coupe and drive it a fair bit enjoy it a lot then sell it.

I don't think you can really put a price on it in terms of loss.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:32

Originally Posted By: Makkadiamond

In your opinion laugh

javascript: void(0)
If you have a fiat coupe and drive it a fair bit enjoy it a lot then sell it.

I don't think you can really put a price on it in terms of loss.

Yes you can. When someone offers you a grand more than you actually end up accepting from someone else Id call that a loss biglaugh

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:37

Clint I think that's what's called a poor decision !!!?

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:38

At a loss, what do you know about that Clint? Are you my personal accountant? Clint, don't make assumptions

Hahahahaha oh dear!

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:40

Unless you sold the plus for more than the 7200 or whatever it was ebay (the one that fell through) then you had to have sold it for more than the 8k I offered you when you originally thought it was worth 10k. I call that a loss.........oh dear, lets not go there (but we have)

Whatever, Clint is entitled to his opinion smile No skin of my back, but obviously bothered someone laugh

Have fun guys enjoying the banter punch

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:42

Unless you sold the plus for more than the 7200 or whatever it was ebay (the one that fell through) then you had to have sold it for more than the 8k I offered you when you originally thought it was worth 10k. I call that a loss.........oh dear, lets not go there (but we have)

It went to a nice guy laugh I'm happy about that thumb and you're the only one bringing anything up about this :thumbs down:

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:43

totally agree but it does happen.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 10:46

It went to a nice guy laugh I'm happy about that thumb

Good stuff Phil, glad it worked out for us both in the end. thumb
Posted By: quattro777

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 15:10

This was sold a few weeks ago in Bristol.

Click

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 15:53

Looks good, brakes look clean as do the wheels.
Engine bay looks honest with no signs of bodging from what you can see. Hopefully this is the way the market is going for these now.
Cant believe this place is still full of people down valuing the cars (usually barryboys looking for a cheap turbo)

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 16:45

Once upon a time an engine bay which had been steam cleaned etc was a potential sign that the owner was covering something up. Both my main cars have engine bays which look similar dusty. The Fiat was fully cleaned etc when I purchased it, but hasn't been cleaned for 3 years now. I've got better things to spend my time on. Still clean but not spotless

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 18:23

Originally Posted By: quattro777
This was sold a few weeks ago in Bristol.

Click

Clearly the same car. Quick lick of paint. Nice markup

click to enlarge

Posted By: Mark_S

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 19:14

Good detective work. Nothing wrong with what has been done, good solid car refreshed with paint. It is only worth what somebody is happy to pay for it. I'd say this is still a good buy at 8k for the low miles and originality. Those seats don't lie.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 20:07

I agree still a very nice car, provided the paintwork is a good standard, even the brake discs look in better condition than the first advert. I have a little issue from the advert in that its' a bit misleading. There's no clue to the recent paintwork except that he says the wheels have been refurbished but other than that its 'totally original'. I do find it a little misleading personally.

For someone looking for a low mileage example thats already been sorted you couldn't go far wrong, assuming theres a bit of wiggle room in the price.
Posted By: Submariner

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 20:54

a near 5K mark up...for a blow over? However nice to know there is now impetus for this sort of quick buck making on the Coupe, IF it's sound and he knocked £3.5K off the price that is. Amazing what a tart up of the aesthetics may achieve for an apparently sound car that made little money in a previous auction?

Posted By: Gripped

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 15/05/2016 20:57

Hmmm.

If it's been so well sorted, and had a nice new respray, why wouldn't you give the engine bay a clean? It lets it down a bit IMO. Why hasn't the interior been hoovered??? I know it shouldn't matter, but it looks poor against the new paintwork.

Secondly, such a well looked after car.... and the coolant looks to be below the minimum.

All seems a bit slack to me, especially at £8k. I'd want immaculate for that money.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 01:48

Originally Posted By: Big_Muzzie
Engine bay looks honest with no signs of bodging from what you can see. Hopefully this is the way the market is going for these now.
Cant believe this place is still full of people down valuing the cars (usually barryboys looking for a cheap turbo)

Haha, well I'm obviously amongst a few other 'barryboys' here who agree that it's well overpriced for what it is.....a quick blow over.

I think those who always try and over inflate poor examples are the ones to worry about as they are the ones looking for a quick pound for a blow over.....I call it greed

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 06:31

Yeah, I agree that from the history that's been uncovered from some forum members ... it's priced too high.

I suppose it comes down to tact and fact laugh

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 07:56

Haha, well I'm obviously amongst a few other 'barryboys' here who agree that it's well overpriced for what it is.....a quick blow over.

I think those who always try and over inflate poor examples are the ones to worry about as they are the ones looking for a quick pound for a blow over.....I call it greed

Agree

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 08:49

Originally Posted By: jonno5cyl
I agree still a very nice car, provided the paintwork is a good standard, even the brake discs look in better condition than the first advert. I have a little issue from the advert in that its' a bit misleading. There's no clue to the recent paintwork except that he says the wheels have been refurbished but other than that its 'totally original'. I do find it a little misleading personally.

For someone looking for a low mileage example thats already been sorted you couldn't go far wrong, assuming theres a bit of wiggle room in the price.

Yes, agree, should mention the paint, but will be obvious to prospective buyer.

Personally I don't have a problem with people buying low and selling high, provided the person buying high is not deliberately misled and are happy to pay that price. It seems to be a rising market. smile

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 10:15

Originally Posted By: Mark_S
Originally Posted By: jonno5cyl

Yes, agree, should mention the paint, but will be obvious to prospective buyer.

Personally I don't have a problem with people buying low and selling high, provided the person buying high is not deliberately misled and are happy to pay that price. It seems to be a rising market. smile

I can't say I agree in this case. The advert leads you to believe the car has been nestled on a bed of feathers and kept all nice and safe garaged in Canary Wharf in London by it's fastidious owner, totally original.

There is no clue whatsoever that only a few weeks ago it was bought for £5000 less from some bloke in Bristol with a load of bangs and scrapes, a bonnet that was bent and scraped at the corner, and a rear arch with damage sufficient enough that if not repaired and painted correctly will start to rust through in a couple of years.

A bit dodge (imo)

Posted By: djmobi

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 14:23

Has anyone sent him a message on Ebay asking why the markup and why no mention of the extensive body and paintwork smile

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 15:07

Originally Posted By: djmobi
Has anyone sent him a message on Ebay asking why the markup and why no mention of the extensive body and paintwork smile

How many rows do you want today? wink

I can imagine the response he will give, caveat emptor on this one I reckon, if a perspective purchaser knew anything about Coupe's/classic cars, coupled with the rapid change of ownership, a fresh blow over and cutting compound all over the engine bay, reckon it would ring huge alarm bells.

Be interesting to watch this one.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 15:59

Yeah, at the end of the day, it's not my car, not your car and not anyone's car on here. Too many spouting about it's worth this or NO it's not worth that. If that's what you think, don't buy.

There are too many people thinking they know the prices for coupes and they don't . They think they do for sure. If you are a owner, or a prospective buyer, then price is of great interest these days.

Let's take my Plus, I thought it was worth 10K to sell to someone I did not really want to sell it to. So, 10K was the price offered. That's my business, if the guy wanted to buy the car at that price he would of, he didn't so he didn't buy.

I did not know the market either, as, as I said, no one does. So, I put the car (the Plus) to the market on eBay on a £1.00 start bid. It eventually sold for £7200.00

I had offers of £8K, £7.5K and £7K before the auction ended and when the car was around the £6K mark on the auction. I had committed to the auction and therefore told all, no thanks. If you want the car, bid, like everyone else.

I spoke to Rob40 about the car on the phone, he asked me what I thought it would go for, and I said around £7K. Rob, maybe you can confirm.

The car is worth what someone will pay, that I put here, very clearly, months ago .... CLICK ME

And I tested the market, the only person to do so with a Plus or LE and it sold for £7200.00. There has been a sprint blue for sale for a very long time (20VT) with non standard wheels for I think it was 6K the last time I saw, that, I think, remains unsold.

The LE that sold for 10K, also had a rare registration on, that upped the price.

after a hitch, it sold within an hour on the second advert for £7K. I was happy with that, for a fast purchase and it was worth in profit personally. I stated clearly in the advert that....

(a) I had bought the car in December 2015 and (b) I had paid a lot less.

There, is the benchmark.

All that is needed now is for someone, to put a genuine well cared for, low mileage car through a decent auction and we will begin to understand prices with greater clarity.

Until then, put up, or shut up laugh

Out of interest, on eBay, it tells you that the car is overpriced when doing a normal advert, it says the average is £1500.00

If you go to Hagerty's site, classic cars, the Coupe (the last model) is not listed.

If you go to Glass's guide, the price is low. If you do a data check, the price for the model is low.

These, I think are the facts to date?

What do you think?

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 16:19

Originally Posted By: Submariner

How many rows do you want today? wink

I can imagine the response he will give, caveat emptor on this one I reckon, if a perspective purchaser knew anything about Coupe's/classic cars, coupled with the rapid change of ownership, a fresh blow over and cutting compound all over the engine bay, reckon it would ring huge alarm bells.

Be interesting to watch this one.

no more rows today please smile smile

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 17:01

A quick paint job restore the leather 8k
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-coupe-2-0-turbo-20v-petrol-/262438268644?hash=item3d1a8a2ee4:g:LvAAAOSw41xXOeBk

Only having a cheap joke guys and girls

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 22:45

I think you make some valid points but really everyone is different and if members want to comment on a car advert and make different comments some good some of so good there is no harm done.

At the end of the day it won't stop a serious buyer taking a look at the car and if it stacks up buying the car.

People buy coupes for different reasons some buy to invest some buy to drive and some buy for as profit some buy just to look at the car and own one.
Each to his own provided we don't have slanging matches with each other that's fine.
Plus Coupe owners "I rinnk are emotional " you kinda have to too want a Coupe ?

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 16/05/2016 23:10

Yeah, at the end of the day, it's not my car, not your car and not anyone's car on here. Too many spouting about it's worth this or NO it's not worth that. If that's what you think, don't buy.

There are too many people thinking they know the prices for coupes and they don't . They think they do for sure. If you are a owner, or a prospective buyer, then price is of great interest these days.

Let's take my Plus, I thought it was worth 10K to sell to someone I did not really want to sell it to. So, 10K was the price offered. That's my business, if the guy wanted to buy the car at that price he would of, he didn't so he didn't buy.

I did not know the market either, as, as I said, no one does. So, I put the car (the Plus) to the market on eBay on a £1.00 start bid. It eventually sold for £7200.00

I had offers of £8K, £7.5K and £7K before the auction ended and when the car was around the £6K mark on the auction. I had committed to the auction and therefore told all, no thanks. If you want the car, bid, like everyone else.

I spoke to Rob40 about the car on the phone, he asked me what I thought it would go for, and I said around £7K. Rob, maybe you can confirm.

The car is worth what someone will pay, that I put here, very clearly, months ago .... CLICK ME

And I tested the market, the only person to do so with a Plus or LE and it sold for £7200.00. There has been a sprint blue for sale for a very long time (20VT) with non standard wheels for I think it was 6K the last time I saw, that, I think, remains unsold.

The LE that sold for 10K, also had a rare registration on, that upped the price.

after a hitch, it sold within an hour on the second advert for £7K. I was happy with that, for a fast purchase and it was worth in profit personally. I stated clearly in the advert that....

(a) I had bought the car in December 2015 and (b) I had paid a lot less.

There, is the benchmark.

All that is needed now is for someone, to put a genuine well cared for, low mileage car through a decent auction and we will begin to understand prices with greater clarity.

Until then, put up, or shut up laugh

Out of interest, on eBay, it tells you that the car is overpriced when doing a normal advert, it says the average is £1500.00

If you go to Hagerty's site, classic cars, the Coupe (the last model) is not listed.

If you go to Glass's guide, the price is low. If you do a data check, the price for the model is low.

These, I think are the facts to date?

What do you think?

I think as you said the car is worth what someone wants to pay for it and this fluctuates on supply/demand, condition etc; but it does have certain parameter's ( well for me anyway smile ie a decent bog 20vt is 3.5 to 4.5K) I am not sure the figure you are looking for is even possible given the variables involved in buying and selling an old car (you state low mileage but for some bigger miles with fsh is a better purchase etc); look at most classic cars and the price can fluctuate quite considerably car to car.

What appears true is that there is only a small number of punters willing to shell out between 6 to 10 large on a Fiat Coupe whether it has had a £15K+ restoration, or is mint etc or not. Much of the Coupe's 'worth' or 'investment' is the actual owners' love of the car and then the associated expense to keep it in tip top condition mechanically and aesthetically with a view to keeping it not outing it for a big windfall. I think we have good clarity both on this site and also from what is being sold on Gumtree and eBay regarding pricing..some are complete dogs/nails some are great cars for keen money.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 06:42

Not sure what you're willing to pay matters?? It's a market place. If the car's straight, the 'blow over' or professional respray was done to a good standard and the mechanical parts check out then it's a very good low mileage car and one that could reach its price. There have been plenty of cars selling for good money - boggo being the correct way to achieve the higher values.

Why do people not want the coupe fiat not to appreciate in value?? I just do not get it.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 09:41

I think we all welcome higher prices, well I do. smile

Just not for cars that have been bought to make a quick buck and/or are a pile of the proverbial, or with high asking prices 'only' because they are a 'Plus', LE or apparent 'low mileage'etc.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 09:58

I welcome high prices too but there is a maximum anyone is willing to pay for a 18 year old coupe. I paid 8k for mine and spent another 1k within the first week on tyres, exhaust, windscreen and service, otherwise the asking price was going to be a lot higher. Ive now got it in with Joe for a complete bones up refurb which will set me back close to 25k in total (inc car purchase). Would anyone ever dream of buying my coupe once its complete for that price............no chance!

So, when a dog is put on the market for a high price against a minter at the same price it kinda puts it into context...........

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 11:30

Wow £25k! A Dream Coupe though.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 11:46

A Chrono LE with a professionally done ground up restoration ........I've just had a trouser incident

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 12:15

A Chrono LE with a professionally done ground up restoration ........I've just had a trouser incident

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1028903790537800.1073741927.319959168098936&type=3

thumb

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 13:46

That looks amazing.....it may not be worth £25k when its done, but give it a few more years as sadly a lot of Coupes seem to be heading for the big scrapyard in the sky and I bet eventually it would fetch a price like that.

It will probably be the most valuable Coupe in the UK or at least right up there when its done.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 13:51

It may be worth 30K in future, let's hope for that ...

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 14:06

It may be worth 30K in future, let's hope for that ...

wouldn't that be nice......... bow

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 16:15

I welcome high prices too but there is a maximum anyone is willing to pay for a 18 year old coupe. I paid 8k for mine and spent another 1k within the first week on tyres, exhaust, windscreen and service, otherwise the asking price was going to be a lot higher. Ive now got it in with Joe for a complete bones up refurb which will set me back close to 25k in total (inc car purchase). Would anyone ever dream of buying my coupe once its complete for that price............no chance!

So, when a dog is put on the market for a high price against a minter at the same price it kinda puts it into context...........

There is too much guessing at condition and workmanship - if you know it's been a rush job then fair enough if you don't all you are doing is devaluing a car on opinion which isn't right. Alot of it goes on, nothing wrong with facts though!!

Fair play on your plus! It will be worth decent money one day, the 70's coupes are and when Phil (patch) has done sorting work on a few he's had some good prices (although he is super honest ane anal about his cars).
With positive talk in social media and a fair wind hopefully we'll see good prices again.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 17/05/2016 16:26

There is too much guessing at condition and workmanship - if you know it's been a rush job then fair enough if you don't all you are doing is devaluing a car on opinion which isn't right. Alot of it goes on, nothing wrong with facts though!!

Fair play on your plus! It will be worth decent money one day, the 70's coupes are and when Phil (patch) has done sorting work on a few he's had some good prices (although he is super honest ane anal about his cars).
With positive talk in social media and a fair wind hopefully we'll see good prices again.

Glad someone notices and it's generally the form for this forum, which is why, even when people think it's old and grey, there is a certain light that always shines (hmmmm, a little cheesy, but whatever), cheers BM thumb

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 18/05/2016 06:27

It's true Phil, you are one of the few private individuals that I would buy a car off sight unseen. You are a great ambassador for the car and from what I've seen on pistonheads the club.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 18/05/2016 07:26

Thanks again, but i am very mindful that without this club, none of this (with my coupe's) would have happened.

People on detailing world (huge forum) also like the coupe, both myself and Jas_racing post on there.. I think that people who were aware, but unaware of the marque are warming to the Coupe more and more every year.

Here's my latest ... which is basically the same on here. Though less detailed. If you like seeing cars turned around and cleaned up, it's a fantastic forum.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW - PICTURE HEAVY

I think at the end of the day, we all just want people to realise just what a fantastic car the coupe really is.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 18/05/2016 11:03

I wish I had the time to do that, its much easier for me to read the post and look at the pictures! Looks great

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 18/05/2016 11:21

Yeah jonno, I don't have the time to do it mate!! I work in Azerbaijan full time. Just buy the parts and things I need and do it when home between other things. It also helps that I transport the car to a specialist for the serious mechanic stuff and try to time that finishing with my vacation time at home. Where I land near there .. go there and drive the car back to my place thumb

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 19/05/2016 19:51

The car in question (original post) has had the price dropped a grand !

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 19/05/2016 19:55

Hello guys.... and wow, a lively discussion!

I feel I must jump in as I am the punter / fool / nice guy / canny investor who bought Phil's Plus.

As a former Alfa Spider V6 owner, I'm used to similar discussions on the Alfa Owner forum about the 'future values' of GTVs and Spiders. I think £10k is a fair way off as a reasonable price for a mint Coupe, maybe 5-10 years down the line when only the real good 'uns are left, similar to where the 205 GTi or Mk1/2 Golf GTi are at these days. But at the moment they are a labour of love and not a wise financial investment.... yet!

I am delighted with my purchase :-) it has a few niggles which gives me something to work on, including enhancing the 5cyl soundtrack with a bit more noise, but I reckon I paid a fair price.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 19/05/2016 20:27

Hello Pooky, welcome smile I think everyone is just settling down from this discussion now..... anyways, enjoy being part of the club and I hope to see you and your car at some point in the future at a meet.

thumb

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 20/05/2016 08:54

I welcome high prices too but there is a maximum anyone is willing to pay for a 18 year old coupe.

Technically yes, but I'd argue that the envelope is actually HUGE depending on the individual and their level of passion for the Coupe and the car in question. If you think about it age is immaterial, people will pay millions for vintage cars.
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 20/05/2016 19:27

There is a maximum that people will pay, but that maximum changes day by day, car by car, and person by person.
Posted By: OnlyItalian

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 27/05/2016 19:41

It went for just over £5,100 in the end.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 27/05/2016 20:25

That's not a bad price for a standard 20vt with lowish miles.

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 27/05/2016 22:37

I was rooting for a higher. (A rising tide floats all boats)
Posted By: OnlyItalian

Re: Another low mile coupe listed on eBay. - 27/05/2016 22:51

If I was applying candlestick chart analysis to coupe prices over the latest 18 months this auction would definitely represent part of a bullish engulfing candlestick.

All us coupe owners are in a strong position. If we all refuse to sell then prices will rocket.

Close down the coupes for sale section I say!:-)
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK