Fiat Coupe Club UK

QPs and Pram options?

Posted By: Rask

QPs and Pram options? - 30/12/2015 10:40

Got another baby coming (and want to keep my present one, my black LE... laugh )

It's a summer car only and both babies are due out of their respective garages in the beginning of May. I'd love to be able to find a pram which can fit with the boot of the QP, taking off the wheels is no problem as it will not be for daily use.

I read Quinny Zapp fits neatly, but it's more of a stroller rather than pram so it's not an option for the first year. Also, I'd prefer something rather sturdy - live in Gothenburg in Sweden. We don't really get much snow. But it should work in the occasional blizzard/slush/gravelly city-conditions.

Cheers!
Posted By: Blueboyracer

Re: QPs and Pram options? - 30/12/2015 11:33

Blimey - congrats ...

We chose the iCandy Peach 3 as it folded down so small and the rear wheels come off easily. It had to fit in the boot of our B-Max as well as my Coupe.

I have to say the carrycot/pram bit is a bit bulky but can be used as an overnight cot too.
Posted By: AnnieMac

Re: QPs and Pram options? - 30/12/2015 23:37

These prams look good:

http://www.simplybaby.co.uk/baby-pushchairs-accessories/pushchair-styles/easy-fold-prams.html

It's so great to hear of someone who is not selling their Coupe as soon as babies come along!
Posted By: Rask

Re: QPs and Pram options? - 31/12/2015 14:47

Originally Posted By: Blueboyracer
Blimey - congrats ...

We chose the iCandy Peach 3 as it folded down so small and the rear wheels come off easily. It had to fit in the boot of our B-Max as well as my Coupe.

I have to say the carrycot/pram bit is a bit bulky but can be used as an overnight cot too.

Found out about the iCandy as a good option for small cars right after I put the question out here.

A big thanks to you for confirming it fits in the QP! yipee

And it got the approval of the missus from a looks point of view - which seals the deal... laugh

Regarding the easy-folds, something like this will be great for the summer of 2017... :-) Maybe a Maclaren stroller (for the name) - and a red and black Recaro Monza seat eventually to match the LE interior?

click to enlarge
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK