Fiat Coupe Club UK

Lovely LE

Posted By: Anonymous

Lovely LE - 03/08/2015 16:08

So I picked my car up today, got my belts all changed by Johnny Cargo at jrc auto, qhen I picked it up today I saw a lovely red Le. Just wondering is the owner on here. Also a few weeks ago he had a nice sprint blue with beige interior also looked nice.

Got my oil leak fixed also, it was the oil pump gasket frown cost a bit to get all that done but after a great drive home was a happy man

Re: Lovely LE - 03/08/2015 18:50

ah yes oil leaks. got 6 drops every day after driving here. settles down when she's not moving for a day or 3 and then nothing drops anymore. old cars i guess. getting my sorted next year. spend a bit to much money on it this year already
Posted By: daithi28

Re: Lovely LE - 05/08/2015 09:05

Hi Jk77,

The Red LE belongs to Jamesy. He's on the forum every so often.
click to enlarge click to enlarge

He also has a steel grey LE.
click to enlarge

He's a decent bloke. If you're up North, you should meet up with the Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club (NIIMC). They meet the first Tuesday of every month at 8pm at Lisburn Golf Club. They are a sound bunch and they have weekend car runs etc and of course the "All Italian Car Day" every summer in Lisburn.

Their website is www.niimc.com

Re: Lovely LE - 05/08/2015 10:01

Yes that's the one Daithi. Very nice car in the flesh. That sounds like fun, do you attend yourself? I would love to see some more coupes and speak to a few owners.

Also Johnny Cargo certainly seems to know his stuff so thanks for the recommendation.

Now just to get my car in the condition I would love it to be in.
Posted By: daithi28

Re: Lovely LE - 05/08/2015 14:32

Hi Jk77,

I used to attend regularly, but I sold my Black LE a while back.
click to enlarge
That's me at the All Italian Day in 2013 (Black LE) with CollieD (Sprint Blue).

The NIIMC has a good range of AutoItalia. Apart from Jamesy I think there are 2 other Coupé owners, a sprint blue 20vt and a steel grey 20vt. There are a number of previous coupé owners there too.

Johnny Cargo is definitely the man to see for your Italian car needs. He's was a master mechanic for Mervyn Stewart, before he set up his own business.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK