Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 11:22

"discussion thread"
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 12:18

Yes please.
Posted By: Carlscott

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 12:24

Had the pleasure of seeing this coupe at Motormech on Saturday

Without a doubt the best coupe ive seen period! absolutely stunning and well worth the asking Price!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 13:10

Looking forward to seeing this at Stanford. I know the mileage reflects the price but this is really the sort of money that these cars should be going for...

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 13:13

Originally Posted By: Nello
this is really the sort of money that these cars should be going for...

totally agree .

very nice looking car and what a colour laugh
Posted By: RusH

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 15:31

Price is spot on.

If only I had a double garage.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 15:51

I have seen a few discussions about cars for sale on here, and have had to refrain from passing any comment.
There have been 3 cars I would have bought for the asking price without even thinking twice. This is one of them. Great colour, condition and low mileage. Needs an expansion tank. I think Nigel should keep it.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 16:35

Originally Posted By: RusH
Price is spot on.

If only I had a double garage.

If only I had £7,500 to spare and I could get Mrs Pigman to look the other way. frown
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 16:39

Originally Posted By: KBT
Needs an expansion tank.

Yup - I thought so too, but they aren't available new any more, and I thought about putting it through the dishwasher, but I remembered the rollocking last time I tried something similar......

I think Nigel should keep it.

Yup - I though about that too, but I'm not letting go of my Moonie - I enjoy the mad performance too much. I'm not letting go of my diesel Alfa, as I enjoy 50mpg too much. I tried to come up with some good reasons to justify a third Italian car and rapidly came to the conclusion that any deal would probably come with complementary divorce papers....

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 16:50

Originally Posted By: Nigel

I think Nigel should keep it.

Yup - I though about that too, but I'm not letting go of my Moonie - I enjoy the mad performance too much. I'm not letting go of my diesel Alfa, as I enjoy 50mpg too much. I tried to come up with some good reasons to justify a third Italian car and rapidly came to the conclusion that any deal would probably come with complementary divorce papers....

That would be my problem also, unless you wanted to take a Broom Yellow Plus and an Inky VT6 in P/Ex. wink
Posted By: szkom

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 18:07

I looks too good if you ask me, worth every bit of what you're asking, and then some. But I just don't know what I'd do with it, I'd be gutted if I got to 30k in it or when an item fails that can't be replaced with OE.

I think what you have there is as close to a museum piece as most of us will ever see.

Good luck with the sale, I hope you find someone who will squirrel it away and only bring it out for the stands and magazines.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 18:48

Originally Posted By: Pigman
unless you wanted to take a Broom Yellow Plus and an Inky VT6 in P/Ex. wink

Always open to a discussion.....
Posted By: mungo

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 20:37

If it was a yellow plus ....

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 20:39

Anyway, look forward to seeing at Stanford.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 20:48

Originally Posted By: mungo
If it was a yellow plus ....

If it's a yellow Plus you're after.......we could start a chain...... smile

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 21:13

Originally Posted By: szkom
I looks too good if you ask me, worth every bit of what you're asking, and then some. But I just don't know what I'd do with it, I'd be gutted if I got to 30k in it or when an item fails that can't be replaced with OE.

If the car was an early LE I would place the value far higher, personally I don`t like the wheels.....
Joking aside. Parts availability has already become key to the maintaining of ultimate condition. The better the condition of the car the more crucial those odd unavailable parts become. `Disposed of` parts have clearly made their way into the stocks of traders, but as these organizations are run to make money those odd little parts one requires to do complete jobs were not considered worth saving.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 22:03

And?

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 22:10

And?

Just saying.....have been threatening to sell my Broom Yellow Plus for nearly a year now, but can't seem to bring myself to advertise it. Also have Inky VT6. Plan, this time last year was to run them side by side and see which one I wanted to keep. A year on and so far kept them both, but Motormech's Electric Blue Plus is tempting, so maybe I should sell my other Coupés.

So....if you desire a Broomy Plus....

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 22:16

The Cayman goes in September. I have to say the car I enjoyed most was the coupe and I am really, really tempted.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 22:43

Whatever happened to carlt 's legendary heated seats side airbag plus, or was it a 20vt 6?

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 25/06/2014 23:04

Electric blue looks very nice smile maybe if my numbers come up Friday....

Originally Posted By: Pigman
And?

Just saying.....have been threatening to sell my Broom Yellow Plus for nearly a year now, but can't seem to bring myself to advertise it. Also have Inky VT6. Plan, this time last year was to run them side by side and see which one I wanted to keep. A year on and so far kept them both, but Motormech's Electric Blue Plus is tempting, so maybe I should sell my other Coupés.

So....if you desire a Broomy Plus....

And again, if my numbers come up Friday ill take it! Broom plus would be my perfect coupe.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/06/2014 06:52

Beautiful car and a great find! Someone should see the investment opportunity here!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/06/2014 07:32

I do Phil, but I'd find it hard to chop in my LE frown
I've spent too much and too long with this car to give it up now.
I see the long term potential of buying this car, but and it is a big BUT! I don't know if I'd be able to keep it completely standard. I'd be thinking, "it would be better if........." wink
I have seriously considered it though! Of course without mentioning it to the wife wink
And I'd have to change the shrine too, it is in LE colours and has LE pics laugh

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/06/2014 08:33

Beatutifull car,

as mentioned above if idd buy this my wife would devorce me for sure, specialy after all the money i threw out the window last year. But i find myself thinking if i wouldn't be better off with the blue plus and without the wife shocked
I love them both tongue

Aside of this mental thinking, practical it wouldn't be doable. i use the coupe for daily work drive and this car is in such a good shape that it would be a crime to do that much mile's in it.

If only i hade the room and money to just buy it and put it in my living room to just watch it and sit in it .... dreams off.......

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/06/2014 19:50

Originally Posted By: VDVT

Aside of this mental thinking, practical it wouldn't be doable. i use the coupe for daily work drive and this car is in such a good shape that it would be a crime to do that much mile's in it.

I......

Surely it is to be driven?
Posted By: dante giacosa

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/06/2014 20:28

everyone needs a sensible Italian car and then another non-sensible Italian car

ying and yang- they balance out...

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 27/06/2014 09:52

haha
ofcourse its made to be driven.
but i am militairy and when i go to work i have to badge in to open the gate. now i live in belgium where the wierd people drive on the right side of the road and where the driver side of the car is on the left. take a gues where the badgereader for the gate is at the base...

you guessed it on the left side.
Would take some serious gymnastics to crawl to the left of the car everytime i wanted to enter or leave the base.
beside my wife would kill me if idd buy a other car.
just a side note, small one
Posted By: GraemeC

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 27/06/2014 19:57

If only this hadn't been discovered for another 6 months....

After a couple of years absence, my family and I are looking to move house before the end of this year

The new house will have enough off road parking (preferably garage space) for three cars, which means we will be buying a 'special' car for weekends to complement the Range Rover (me) and 320d (wife) we use as daily drivers at the moment

If I was settled, I WOULD buy this car (cannot buy it now, it would have to sit on a very busy road when not in use)

I have been browsing Autotrader recently and I cannot find anything remotely special which has enough room in the back for my toddler and a big enough boot for buggy etc

The combination of performance and practicality is one of the reasons I kept my sprinty for over 10 years - I simply couldn't find anything I wanted to replace it with!

I will be watching with interest!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 27/06/2014 21:45

Originally Posted By: GraemeC
(cannot buy it now, it would have to sit on a very busy road when not in use)

So - buy it now and I'll "look after" it for you for a few months.... wink
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 27/06/2014 22:27

Originally Posted By: Nigel
Originally Posted By: GraemeC
(cannot buy it now, it would have to sit on a very busy road when not in use)

So - buy it now and I'll "look after" it for you for a few months.... wink

Good shout Nigel, I'll be happy to share some of that load wink
Posted By: tierney

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 30/06/2014 23:09

Very nice car. Almost as nice as mine smile

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 05/07/2014 11:32

Seems our estimation of firmer Coupe prices was correct - sold for the asking price - one very happy new Coupe owner smile

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 03/09/2014 21:57

Damn it, would have paid £15k for that. If another comes up PM me. smile
Posted By: groundze20vt

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 16:55

I am now the new owner of this beautiful plus smile. It really is in pristine condition as Nigel said.

I will be going to auto italia this year as well for the first time, so you guys are more than welcome to come and have browse round this show stopper.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 18:22

Good to see another Southern area Coupe, we're a bit thin on the ground round here.
I look forward to seeing her smile
Posted By: Burbum123

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 18:26

Originally Posted By: sa_20v

Seriously mate 15k for a fiat coupe smile I carnt see it
Posted By: Spoonz

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 18:51

Originally Posted By: Burbum123
Originally Posted By: sa_20v

Seriously mate 15k for a fiat coupe smile I carnt see it

very true, but id happily pay 8/9k for coupe plus or LE in perfect condition.
Posted By: Burbum123

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 18:52

Yes maybe ? But that's a long way from 15k
Posted By: Richie007

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 19:48

Where in East Sussex are you Groundze20vt?

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 20:01

I'm in Seaford Richie, we have been talking on the phone a couple of times regarding valeting my coupè smile.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 20:24

Seaford!!! Lol.... I'm in Newhaven!!!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 20:39

Hazman, do you have a ink black plus by any chance?

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 20:50

That's me dude!!!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 20:59

Awesome :-), I saw you the other coming into seaford from the buckle by pass dual carriageway. I was in my girlfriend's corsa. Will definitely have to meet sometime soon?

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 21:10

Meeting up sounds good mate!!! Be awesome to see your coupe!!! R u going to the meet Sunday?? Think there's a green coupe in Seaford aswell!!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 21:18

Unfortunately not as I'm working :-(. Yes i believe there is. I've also seen 3 portifino blues, a steel grey, broom yellow, speed red and your ink black plus in seaford. Once I put the coupè on the road I'll let you know and we can meet up.

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 21:28

Yeah I saw the broom yellow in Newhaven by Travis Perkins but thought I was seeing thing's!! Lol. Definitely let me know when your good to go!!! Be good to meet another Coupe owner!!

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 21:53

You could always come and have a chat to the 10 of us at Paizza Itallia on Bank Holiday Monday in Horsham?
There is so much nice stuff to eat and oggle wink

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 22:02

I'm working on bank holiday Monday as well. Being a senior level chef sucks sometimes lol.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Electric Blue Plus "W" reg, 25,000 miles - 26/03/2015 22:08

Originally Posted By: groundze20vt
Unfortunately not as I'm working :-(. Yes i believe there is. I've also seen 3 portifino blues, a steel grey, broom yellow, speed red and your ink black plus in seaford. Once I put the coupè on the road I'll let you know and we can meet up.

Blimey that's more than we get at a meet up here!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK